what do you know about Russia? Maybe you still think Russia is very cold country where you may meet bears with bottles of vodka in their hands in the street. I’ll tell you the secret, it’s true! Especially about bears ;)
And the most European center of Russia is its capital of culture - Saint-Petersburg. You will be in safety here and will be able to find all the entertainments you need. It still has one grate disadvantage – almost all street signs are in Russian language.
If you decide to visit Saint-Petersburg for a first time, probably you need some help. If you don’t know the culture of the country, the local rules, you don’t know where to stay, what to do and where to go, I will answer all your questions.
Of course when you are going to visit Saint-Petersburg, you may book a tour in a travel agency. But if you want to see the city through the eyes of local it’s better to use the services of a private guide.
The picture by Alexander Petrosyan
Now it’s the time to introduce myself. My name is Stasy and I’m a free-lance English speaking guide in Saint-Petersburg and it’s suburbs. I offer everything, that the travel agency may offer, but the price is much lower and you will have several advantages:
1. You feel much more freedom, choosing the things you want to do and the time when you want to do them. With large tour groups you are stuck to their schedule.
2. You will get all the information, you are interested in. You may choose the topic of discussion and ask any questions you want and at any time.
3. You don’t need to be in hurry to see all the sights in few hours with the large group. With your private guide you choose the duration of the excursion. And at any time when you are tired, you may have a rest in some nice restaurant on a bank of a river or in a refreshing shadow of a park.
4. You will know a lot of things, which you will never hear in the agencies. You will understand how local people live and you will feel yourself local. I’m sure it would be a great experience!
5. The most important – you will never feel like you are a client. You will feel as you found a friend in Russia. I really love to show my city, I enjoy when you enjoy and I want you to feel comfortable and happy here.
Many thanks to the best Saint-Petersburg photographer Alexander Petrosyan